Work on the peaceful side of Downtown Orlando just steps from beautiful Lake Eola.
Orlando Lutheran Towers, a Continuous Care Retirement Community, has recently celebrated 30 years of providing high quality care to the senior community of Central Florida. In 1980 the Towers started as one building and has since added a 135 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, a 109 bed Assisted Living Facility, a Rapid Rehab Wing, In-house Pharmacy, Durable Medical Equipment and Home Healthcare Services for clients who do not reside in our facilities. Our desire is to be on the leader in quality CCRC services, and we can accomplish this by hiring the best individuals in our industry.
Working for Orlando Lutheran Towers Group includes the following benefits;
- Health Care Program
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Generous PTO policy
- Direct Deposit
- Free Gym Access
OLT is proud to announce the following opening
Pharmacist (Full-Time) ICON Pharmacy- The Fountains @ Orlando Lutheran Towers
- Fill new prescriptions and refills of medications using various forms of compliance packaging, directly to the clients at the facility , and to any affiliated facilities.
- Medication ordering and maintenance of appropriate inventory controls within the pharmacy.
- Within the guidelines of the authorized protocol, manage the storage and designation of sample medications, and patient assistance program medications to residents, if required.
- Help supervise and direct the pharmacy processes while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws of the Local State Board of Pharmacy.
- Keep in contact between the pharmacy and the facilities, maintain excellent relations with the medical director, nurses and other facility staff, and provide drug consultation services when required.
- Help Supervise and coordinate the activities of the pharmacy technicians and assume responsibility for timely review procedures and other duties related to personnel management.
- Monitor CBC results for residents participating in the Clozapine Management Program, and communicate to prescribers any adverse reactions to medications.
- Prepare medication emergency kits if required for any after-hours dispensing of medications.
- Coordinate with other members of the management team.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
This position requires a Florida completion of a Level II Background check, reference checks and drug screening. For immediate consideration please apply online. If you are having difficulty with the online application, please contact Human Resources at 407-515-3809
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
← Back to Orlando Senior Health Network