|Title:||Director Of Rehabilitation/Therapy|
|Department:||Home Health & Rehab|
- Health Care Program
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plans
- Generous PTO policy
- Direct Deposit
- Free Gym Access
Director of Rehabilitation/Therapy- The Towers Home Care/Skilled Nursing Facility
Responsible for providing patient care and directing the clinical rehabilitation services for the Skilled Nursing Facility of Orlando Senior Health Network. The Rehabilitation Director will achieve employee relations, customer service and clinical objectives through strong leadership and effective management of staff and customers.
- Provides quality patient care within the professional scope of practice of the discipline.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Manages denials/appeals process
- Manages all disciplines to ensure proper patient outcomes are met.
- Manages and grows onsite outpatient program.
- Participates in the development of financial goals.
- Ensures that clinicians report required information accurately and on time.
- Ensures that all state, federal and patient care standards are met.
- Serves as liason between facility team and rehab team.
- Promotes teamwork between interdisciplinary therapies, nursing and facility
- Demonstrates strong clinical development and education with emphasis in Med B programming.
- Manages RUG minutes and scheduling.
- Strong customer service skills in dealing with patients, family members and other departmental staff
- Communicates effectively with physicians, coworkers, families and patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensures high satisfaction of patients with rehab staff assigned as well
This position requires a Florida Therapist License, a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited therapy school and must have pervious experience in long-term care; knowledge of federal & state long-term care regulations; and extensive knowledge of Medicare regulations and reimbursement .
Must have a completion of a Level II Background check, reference checks and drug screening. For immediate consideration please apply online. If you are having difficulty with the online application, please contact Human Resources at 407-515-3809